Adelia Studio is a universal integrated development platform used to design multi-platform, multi-database and multi-technology applications: rich Internet applications (RIAs), Web, graphical client-server, mobile and iSeries 5250 applications.
Integrated and multi-platform computer-aided software engineering (CASE) tool
Initially designed for developing AS/400 applications, our Adelia Studio computer-aided software engineering (CASE) tool can now be used to design applications in the following architectures:
- RIA-type rich web applications using Java, HTML5 and CSS3 standards
- Intranet and Extranet web applications in Java J2EE environments
- Multi-platform, multi-database graphical client-server applications
- Native IBM iSeries 5250 applications
The latest versions of Adelia also expose SOAP Web services and REST Web services to make it easier to develop hybrid or native mobile web applications which are able to communicate with "back office" business applications.
Reduce application development and maintenance costs
Adelia Studio reduces application development and maintenance times and costs by bringing technical skills together in a common repository and single work environment and language.
The Hardis group development platform:
- Masks technical difficulties
- Is platform and database independent
- Follows market standards and integrates the latest technologies or languages
- Generates high-performance applications
- Is designed to require minimal training
Adelia Studio's features cover the entire application lifecycle from specification through to maintenance. It includes numerous tools and managers: translation from one language to another, version management, document automation, debugging, auditing and analyses, etc.
Enhance the skills: training tailored to your requirements
We offer a wide range of training relating to our Adelia development platform.
Our team of consultants and trainers are at your disposal to offer customized or standard training on the different modules or features of your development tool.