The transition to paperless systems, digitization and innovation are in progress in the public sector: simplifying administrative procedures, continuing to improve service to citizens, developing new digital services and innovating to support sustainable development and improve quality of life. Rooted in the regions, Hardis Group helps you to serve everyone with your innovative and digital projects.
Innovation serving smart cities
Local authorities are carrying out more and more projects and initiatives to reduce their energy footprint (transport, mobility, energy consumption, waste recovery, connected habitat, etc.) and improve citizens' quality of life (e-health, education, culture, etc.).
Connected objects, drone solutions, big data, etc.: Hardis Group shares its expertise in innovation, co-creation and technology integration methodology to imagine, design and test the connected and smart city solutions of the future.
E-administration to serve citizens
For round-the-clock online services and information projects, Hardis Group consultants help you throughout the process, from defining your needs to integrating your web, mobile or touchscreen device applications into your existing information system.
- Experienced teams for you human-scale projects
- A local service: 4 service centers in France in Grenoble, Lyon, Nantes and Paris
- Strong values shared by all Hardis Group employees: commitment, trust, efficiency, innovation and ambition
Strong roots in the regions
To provide a bit of background, Hardis is the acronym for Haute-Savoie, Ardèche, Drome and Isère. Hardis Group has had strong roots in the regions from the outset, in Rhône-Alpes-Auvergne of course, with its head office in Grenoble and a branch in Lyon, but also in Nantes, Lille and Paris.
This attachment to the regions is demonstrated by its strong commitment to:
- Local employment: all of Hardis Group's employees are based in France
- Regional innovation ecosystems: clusters (Minalogic and Clust'R Numérique). All Hardis Group's sites are in cities with the French Tech label
- Engineering schools and universities: Grenoble Ecole de Management, Miage, IAE, Ensimag, INSA Lyon, Ecole des Mines de Nantes and others