Offer innovative services to set you apart from the rest, streamline and modernize your IS, pool your resources and reduce costs, improve your performance and comply with regulatory requirements... consulting and IT services firm and independent software vendor Hardis Group helps you to meet your strategic, organizational and IT challenges.
End-to-end support tailored to your needs
Hardis Group's multi-disciplinary teams help insurance and complementary health insurance companies with their strategic transformation programs and information system upgrade projects:
- Business and organization consulting: project design and management for pooling, business and organization process optimization and regulatory compliance projects, etc.
- Digitization of services and the customer relationship: digital strategy definition, service offering redesign, CRM and sales tool solutions development and integration, change management, etc.
- Transformation and innovation consulting: Think Tank, delivery of innovation seminars, data intelligence, IoT, IS department transformation to services, agile methods, DevOps, etc.
- IS transformation: project management, test and acceptance management, IS modernization, cloud hosting, etc.
We have expertise in the main solutions on the market: DXC GraphTalk® AIA, ITN Cleva, Cegedim Activ’Infinite, Pega, Selligent, Pros, Sunshine, etc.
Co-creation and collaboration to aid innovation
Connected cars, homes and ‘bodies’, artificial intelligence, blockchain, RPA, chatbot, machine learning, augmented reality... our teams work with yours to imagine new uses for these technological innovations and co-design tomorrow’s solutions and services in the following areas in particular:
- Automated processing of incoming requests, files and complaints
- Risk anticipation and prevention
- Automating and securing transactions
- E-health and telemedicine
GraphTalk AIA skills center
In partnership with DXC Financial Services, Hardis Group has a skills center dedicated to integrating and upgrading the GraphTalk AIA software package as well as developing new DXC solutions:
- Services on offer: integration, version upgrade, migration, settings configuration, upgrade development, maintenance
- New solutions: DXC Delegated Management (delegation management and tools), DXC OmniChannel 4 Salesforce (speeding up the subscription-contract signing process)
Integrator of Salesforce Cloud solutions
Whether you want to make your processes paperless, improve customer knowledge or digitize the customer journey, Hardis Group offers a comprehensive service to support and secure your Salesforce projects:
- Project design and support
- Salesforce integration and integration into the IS: architecture, ETL, MDM
- Our expertise: Sales Cloud (CRM and sales force automation), Service Cloud (customer service), App Cloud (business application development), Marketing Cloud (creation and management of customer journeys), Pardot (marketing automation), CPQ (configuration, pricing), DMP (data intelligence)