Digitization is leading to more numerous and varied IT resources requirements. The cloud provides flexibility and agility for developing and deploying new services more rapidly and/or innovating. Information systems are becoming hybrid. With its Cloud Consulting offering, Hardis Group helps you to define and implement your cloud strategy while capitalizing on your existing IT assets.
Assessing your current assets, digital maturity and requirements
Your business strategy, digital maturity and information system are unique and so is your cloud strategy!
Our consultants help you define your target IS and make and implement the right choices:
- IS mapping
- Application use, specific features and criticality audit
- Definition of requirements relating to data confidentiality and security
- Identification of applications or services eligible for the Cloud
- Definition of an IT framework plan and IS upgrade plan
- IS urbanization
- Comparative study of outsourced/in-house solutions
- Help with choosing and deploying solutions: private cloud, public cloud, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, etc.
Moving towards information system hybridization
Backed by their combined business and technological expertise, Hardis Group's consultants help you to define a cloud strategy suited to your company's challenges, objectives and level of digital maturity:
- Streamlining and industrializing your information system
- Reducing or controlling total cost of ownership for your applications
- Difficulties finding resources to run your legacy applications
- Need to reduce the time taken to put new IT infrastructures in place
- Flexibility to manage workload variations
- Agility to develop and test new innovative services (mobile apps, IoT, blockchain, data intelligence, POC, etc.)
- Implementation of a DevOps organization and approach
- Training, workshops and information days