Économat des Armées
Économat des Armées is the central food purchasing and distribution unit for 350 armed forced catering points in mainland France. It also supports external military operations, supplying food and providing facility management services.
The project at a glance
The public body called in Hardis Group to provide project owner support as it embarked on a vast, 30-month program of operational, organizational and digital transformation—focusing in particular on its purchasing, sales, transport and logistics activities. The aim was to put into action its new strategy: strengthening its activities, improving customer satisfaction, boosting its competitiveness, and streamlining its management and oversight operations.
- Drive digital transformation that makes a difference for customers
- Break down silos within the organization
- Standardize working methods and boost performance
- Streamline processes and make it easier to share information
- Secure employee buy-in by involving them in the transformation project
- Translation of strategy into a target operational model
- Deployment of the corresponding organizational transformation program
- Definition of a target information system
- Support in selecting and deploying solutions
- End-to-end support covering all aspects of a transformation project on this scale: strategic, methodological and functional assistance, plus change management