Combine service quality and flexibility, automation and human contact, Internet power and security, faster transformations and IT budget control. Your challenges become our teams' challenges: they will help you with your application and IT infrastructure outsourcing projects and then manage and administer your Cloud platforms. Our solutions are modular, agile and tailored to your requirements, leaving you to concentrate on your business challenges.
Outsource your IT infrastructures and/or migrate to the Cloud?
Are you wondering whether to outsource all or some of your IT infrastructures? What are the benefits? Is it really a financially beneficial solution? Is it the right option with regard to your strategic and business challenges? What about security? Where do you start? Our Move 2 Cloud consultants will help you every step of the way: preliminary study, target environment design, transition to the Cloud and process and services optimization (ITIL and ISO 20000).
A la carte services for all your IT production needs
Our outsourcing solution covers all your needs such as: managed services provided remotely on your own infrastructures or facilities management services and bare-metal cloud, IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service), PaaS (Platform as a Service) or SaaS (Software as a Service).
We set up a local project team made up of a project manager, service delivery manager, technology experts, operations analysts and support technicians. Together we design a solution which is tailored to your requirements, based on a catalog of standard and customized services:
- Hosting in our secure data centers in France and abroad
- Capacity provision: infrastructure, hardware, software, etc.
- Operation of hardware and software solutions
- Security administration and management
- Keeping the system in operating condition
- Design and deployment of your security plan (DRP/BCP) with commitment to RTO and RPO.
Cloud and managed services: benefits for your company
Increase productivity, develop innovation capacity, concentrate on your core business and make up for a shortfall in human resources or skills. The benefits of cloud computing and managed services are numerous:
- Flexibility: scalable environments which adapt to your requirements in terms of load, number of users (activity peaks and troughs), etc.
- Pay-per-use billing
- Temporary solutions can be put in place
- Very rapid deployment of new environments to encourage innovation and collaboration
- Focus internal IS teams on business solutions and relationships with customers and external organizations to create value
Cloud Computing: a multitude of fields of application
The deployment of Cloud environments provides a solution to many problems:
- Partial or total outsourcing of IT infrastructure and application portfolio management
- Migration to the cloud of non-production, development and test environments, which are by nature fluid and changing
- Lower security plan (DRP/BCP) implementation costs
- "Rental" of temporary environments to carry out version upgrade or migration testing
- Hosting of end-of-life applications with gradual phase-out solutions available
- If you are a software publisher, end-to-end support during your transformation to SaaS: creation of your business model, technical solution design, management of specific (particularly interface and integration) constraints, operation of software in production.