Backed by nearly 20 years' experience and over 200 successful projects, Hardis Group is a recognized specialist in the software testing and quality market. We have a dedicated service center and provide end-to-end support for testing your IoT, web, mobile and client/server applications.
Software testing strategy: anticipate and target efforts
Our consultants help you throughout the process, from defining a testing strategy appropriate to each context and test process industrialization and equipment through to preparing and conducting tests:
- What are the risks and level of criticality for what level of testing effort?
- Which tests best meet the requirements: functional testing, non-regression testing, performance testing, intrusion testing, etc.?
- Which testing processes and methodologies are the most appropriate depending on the project?
- How can tests be organized among the different parties (project manager, project owner, businesses/operating personnel)?
- What are the best testing practices in agile mode?
- Which status report should be used to measure software quality?
- Which non-regression and automation strategy is best?
- Which tools should be used to manage your test repository or optimize your tests?
Multi-channel application testing: new uses, new testing approaches
Your applications can now be accessed from a PC, smartphone, tablet or Web browser. They integrate data from external sources (SaaS applications, social networks, IS partners, connected objects, etc.) and change at an increasingly rapid pace to meet the needs of your internal and external customers.
Digitization has led to changes in the way we test. Our consultants help you to ensure the quality of your fragmented, extensive and ever-changing information system with new testing approaches:
- Digital, multi-device and multi-platform testing: ergonomics, performance, native mobile, hybrid or web apps, deployment to stores, e-reputation, security, etc.
- Agile testing, continuous testing and integration (DevOps), test-driven development, behavior-driven development
- IoT testing of the whole chain of components (sensors, device, M2M, telecom, big data, etc.) to validate uses
Industrialization of testing processes: test with increased speed and efficiency
Our ISTQB/CFTL-certified consultants help you to optimize your testing processes:
- Testing process audit and automated testing
- Help with choosing and implementing testing tools (HP and IBM ALM platforms or SauceLabs, PerfectoMobile, Selenium, etc.)
- Setting up of a testing center
- Testing training for your teams
- Testing outsourcing: on a case-by-case or test-as-a-service basis (testing services center)