The customer is at the heart of your strategy. But is your CRM at the heart of your information system?
Solutions integration expert Hardis Group chose to specialize in the implementation of Salesforce, the world leader in the CRM market, and the development of solutions on its Salesforce.com Cloud platform to provide you with a 360º view of your customer and their journey.
Salesforce: a fully SaaS customer-centric platform
Created in 1999, Salesforce is used by over 150,000 businesses of all sizes throughout the world. The solution achieved rapid success in the customer relationship management software market for several reasons:
- Quick to deploy and easy to update: its CRM platform is fully SaaS and its updates are immediately available without having to install anything on employees' computers
- Modular: users can subscribe to a service from the catalog then gradually add new services
- Collaboration and mobility: the solution was natively designed to satisfy the need for collaboration, including in mobile situations
- Open: Salesforce incorporates a marketplace with pre-integration of hand-picked additional applications
- Customizable and scalable: its Cloud platform incorporates tools making it easier to develop mobile and business applications to enhance customer relationships
CRM at the heart of your strategy
You interact with your customers in numerous ways (store, call center, e-commerce website, social networks, after-sales service, etc.). Hardis Group helps you to deploy your sales support and CRM solutions:
- Advice and choice of Salesforce components to deploy according to your requirements: sales support tools, 360º knowledge of the customer, call center, marketing automation, etc.
- Customization according to your challenges and integration into your information system
- Transformation or redevelopment of your IS focusing on CRM
- Change management: adoption of new digital tools, customer culture at all stages of your organization
Salesforce Customer Success Platform: one platform, six services
Our consultants have skills and expertise in all the components of the Salesforce.com platform:
- Sales Cloud: customer relationship management and sales force automation management tool
- Service Cloud: call center and online customer support platform
- Marketing Cloud: marketing tools to optimize campaigns throughout the customer journey, whatever the channel
- Community Cloud: collaboration platform for connecting your employees, customers, partners, suppliers and retailers.
- Analytics Cloud: data exploitation without additional IT or analyst resources
- App Cloud: tool for simplifying the development of mobile and business apps
- End-to-end support: consulting, integration, customization, change management, software quality and testing, training
- Proven expertise in solutions integration
- An agile approach comprising an initial scoping phase followed by iteration phases
- The firm belief that the tool does not do everything and that it is your teams who will make the change and therefore need to be supported