Your information system serves the productivity and competitiveness of your business and must be sustainable, reliable and scalable. It changes with operational and strategic objectives, projects and technological developments. Hardis Group helps IS departments throughout the IS life cycle, from upstream thinking (mapping, framework plan, urbanization) to its transformation, via maintenance and facilities management.
Mapping, framework plan and urbanization: a well-thought out IS
Our consultants conduct an audit and a complete map of your IS in relation to your business strategy. They assess its scalability, sustainability and robustness from different angles: technology, IT process, project road map, human resources and security.
They then draw up a list of areas for improvement and changes to be made:
- IT framework plan
- Organizational changes internal to the IS department
- Redesign and industrialization of IT processes in accordance with ITIL and ISO 20000 recommendations
- IS urbanization: catalog of data repositories and application services
- Planning project portfolios
TPAM, facilities management and cloud: entrust us with the maintenance of your IS
Do you want to focus your internal resources on creating business value? Is your staff too small to manage and develop your IS, and your applications, especially to cover extended working hours?
We offer a range of modular or integrated services to meet all of these issues:
- Private cloud, with support for running your IT infrastructure
- Third-Party Application Maintenance: corrective, scalable, adaptive, preventive and transformative maintenance of your applications
- Facilities management of applications on our private cloud
These outsourcing solutions are industrialized with strong commitments to service levels (SLA) and delivered in our service centers, based in Grenoble, Lyon, Paris, Lille and Nantes, combining proximity and productivity.
Transformation of the IS to ensure its sustainability and create business value
To serve the digital transformation and value creation, your information system needs to change and become more agile. We help you to adapt your historical back-office systems to new digital uses:
- Validating the objectives of the transformation: modernization of screens, modular applications to exhibit them on the web or on mobiles, partial or total migration to a service-oriented architecture (SOA), etc.
- Conducting Proof of concept (POC) to validate the transformation concepts
- Choose transformation project strategy: one-off projects, transformative TPMA , transition to a private cloud, etc.
- Delivering services and transforming the information system