Customer journey enhancement, addition of services linked to the products you manufacture, Industry 4.0, smart city, green logistics, e-health, home automation, etc. In all sectors, connected objects offer highly promising prospects in terms of innovation and new value propositions.
Hardis Group helps you throughout your IoT projects: business model validation, integration of different technological components, securing of data flows and data exploitation to optimize the use of your connected objects and associated services.
Innovation and IoT: exploring the possibilities and validating your business model
Do you have an innovative idea and would like to check the relevance of the concept? Are you aware of the potential offered by connected objects but don't know where to start?
Given the significant investments required for an IoT project, we suggest co-creating and validating it in a very short time using our methodology inspired by Lean Startup:
- Short-cycle development and co-creation of an operating protocol
- Usage test in near real-life conditions
- Validation of concept and business model (Minimum Viable Product): value creation and profitability
- Help with creating your pitch, value mapping or Business Model Canvass to find internal or external funding (crowdfunding)
Making the integration of connected objects into your IS more reliable
Hardis Group advises and helps you to choose the different technological components to embed in your IoT projects: objects, sensors, network, embedded communication systems, M2M infrastructures and protocols (LoRa, Sigfox UNB, GPRS, 4G, etc.), secure data flows, data storage, analysis and retrieval systems, etc.
Once the technological choices have been validated and tested, our teams help you to deploy and integrate your IoT project into your information system.
Data Intelligence: using data from connected objects
In addition to human-machine interactions, connected objects increase the number of machine-to-machine interactions. The result is a spectacular increase in data volumes.
Our consultants help you to implement data management and value optimization strategies to:
- Anticipate problems (preventive and predictive maintenance)
- Make changes to connected products and their associated services
- Design additional services due to having increased knowledge of customer behavior
- Meet your strategic objectives: competitiveness, operational performance, personalization of the sales relationship, reduction of energy footprint, etc.