Our main partner schools
- Grenoble Ecole de Management (GEM):
- Corporate partner of the new master's degrees preparing students for the careers of tomorrow. Examples: Digital Strategy Master's (Chief Digital Officer) or Big Data Master's, in common with ENSIMAG (Data Scientist)
- Joint construction of continuing education manager training programs. Example: "Services Engineering" BADGE
- Participation in the creation of MOOC content, particularly on the subject of companies' digital transformation
- MIAGE (Grenoble, Nantes), IAE, Ensimag, INSA de Lyon (IT sector - sponsorship of the 2016 year), Sciences U, Isitech... Support for students as they acquire more skills and join the world of business through taking part in educational committees, seminars, talks, conventions, student projects, internship proposals and sandwich courses.
- Digital Campus Grenoble (a project backed by Digital Grenoble, French Tech Label): participation as a business partner to the policy committee on creating and programming content and learning, integrating students on sandwich courses.
Our institutional partners
We are convinced that value creation involves joint creation and the association of talents, and so have developed an ecosystem of dynamic partners at the cutting edge of innovation:
- Competitiveness clusters: a member of the board and of the steering committee of Minalogic (software, nanotechnology, photonics) and Lyon Biopôle (personalized medicine, e-health)
- Research laboratories: Laboratoire Informatique de Grenoble (LIG), CNRS, Grenoble INP, INRIA, etc.
- Specialized clusters for the development of digital in the Rhône-Alpes-Auvergne region: Digital Grenoble (French Tech), Clust'R Numérique